Monday, February 03, 2014

?

For many years I thought I had deleted this blog but I am surprised to find that it is still live!

I have mixed feelings about this blog as I read through the old posts. Firstly,
there were several posts which could only be described as juvenile and some are cringeworthy (especially my attempts at short stories). BUT, I was surprised to see the clarity of thought in some of the posts.


Since my last post all those years ago, I have moved to a different country (in fact a different continent),  matured as a gay man and going through the long process of coming out! Back then I was quite miserable, lonely and the blog was a conduit for my frustrations of being a gay man in India. I have to admit, I did hope I might find a boyfriend through this blog! (I did find one but not here)

Although I could recognise my old self in these posts, I feel the posts themselves are irrelevant to my current  life. So I have deleted all my posts except the one that is still relevant to me.

The only thing I regret about deleting these posts is that I will lose various comments I have received over the years (some commentators became my online friends).

I am tempted to start posting again but there are so many other things I should be doing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home